Tunneling - Bring the PTB patch back
BHVR… I ask that you not give the community hope. I was really passionate about playing again, playing during the ptb, and then you remove the best thing about it? I don't deserve to get facecamped or tunneled out getting body blocked for my hook endurance just so that I get out of the game that you want us to play, and that I want to play. The ptb was great, it gave an incentive to the killer to chase other survivors with a threat of the blocked gens and survivor bonus if they killed before 5 hooks, and and buff if they didn't. It wasn't too punishing. I played both sides. I suck at killer and am a survivor main, but regardless gameplay didn't feel different. It felt quicker whether I won or lost was my fault.
Please revert it. This is so boring knowing what more consistent fun could've been like.
Comments
No
dude the tunneling has been so absurdly bad today and whats worse the ONE good anti-tunnel perk is quite literally useless now. I have to use decisive strike. Like before this update tunneling was common but you could usually take chase and down. Now there is no doing that. they will literally slug you and keep going for the hard tunnel. its so so so so so bad.
Thankfully silent hill F and a few other awesome games come out soon, so I wont even need to think about this awful experience.