Deathslinger's chain sometimes breaks too fast
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Sometimes slinger's chain breaks way too fast.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: well I just hit few long range shots and I couldnt reel survivors in m1 range. I'm slinger main so I instantly knew that something was wrong.
VIDEO:
First clip(dead dawg saloon) shows how long range shot should look like. Sorry that it cuts off but you can clearly see that I could reel her in without problem. Second clip (nostromo, bugged shot) shows how chain meter speeds up and then slows down at 80% of bar. I have more clips of bugged shots I can provide if needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5pKFKzloQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZJLmvf8AM8PLAYER LOGS:
I hope it's correct file
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
I had this happen numerous times in my crotus prenn match, incredibly frustrating as it made me lose out on so many downs :(
had this issue as well, very disruptive and frustrating