Why does this happen with some characters?
I play on low graphics. My reasons are related to the fluidity of the gameplay. Despite having a good graphic card with a good processor and a decent ethernet connection, if I increase the graphics quality, the game lags and the hitboxes become horrible. This is the only way I can play the game smoothly.
Anyway, as I said, I play on low graphics and thought about buying a skin for the new survivor, but I see that in all the skins the hair looks like a cloud of dust on her head. This is something that doesn't happen to other survivors at low graphics...
Obviously their hair doesn't look extraordinary, but they look decent. So honestly, I'm not going to buy something that looks so bad on low graphics.
Why does this happen with some characters?
*Edit: I don't play Taurie's character but I've been told the same thing happens to her.



Comments