9.2.0 - Extremely annoying buzzing sound in lobby

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

The new lobby comes with an annoying buzzing sound that drowns out most of the lobby music, both the default as well as other, unique ones. Hopefully this is not intended as it's worse than the flies and zombie groans from the previous one.

PLATFORM:

PC, Steam, Windows 11

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Start game, go into lobby

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/q4DsBt6RK5s
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This is extremely annoying only muting the entire game or alt tabbing while waiting gives peace of this annoying sound. I suspect its in relation to the eletric guitar in the background. Give us the ability to mute lobby or toggle it off!!

  • It has the same buzz as an old light, but it feels very prominent. It left me feeling dazed and slightly confused yesterday after I heard it for the first time. I had to take a break for a bit before finally getting used to it.