Map pool chances

I noticed that some of the maps are boosted right now…

BHVR can you please not boost those maps? I am getting nostromo, toba landing, lerys and hawkins all the time and I really don't enjoy them…

image.png

and meanwhile azarov, macmillan and colwind farms are 1.37%…

image.png image.png

Comments

  • I think this is because they're single map realms.

    If you add the totals of Coldwind's maps (the realm) together, it's 6.85% chance to get sent to that realm. I don't know how this works out in practice because I'm not that great at understanding percentages, but presumably, the chance to going to other realms isn't less in practice.

  • Apparently there is a new Walking Dead map. Someone told me they knew someone who played on it once. I don't believe them personally.

  • I don’t mind dead dawg but the rest of the maps are trash for killer hell both sides. What were they thinking with that.