Do Knight's guards proc perks?
Say I have Pop charged after hooking someone, if I order a guard to kick a gen will it proc the Pop?
Say I have Pop charged after hooking someone, if I order a guard to kick a gen will it proc the Pop?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
Sadly no
Perks that require damaging generators directly do not work with Guard Orders. So Pop, Overcharge, CoB etc are a no go.
You CAN use DMS with it, though, as kicking a gen with a guard forces any Survivors currently working on it to stop.
Sadly no, but you can use this to your advantage by using perks like Play With Your Food, to send a guard to your obsession and then leave chase to get a token. And even if you guard hits your obsession you wont lose a token cause it doesn't count as a special attack.
Anything that requires manually kicking a generator such as Pop will not work.
You can trigger Surveillance though.
Really? I need to try this