This is just a physics issue, it's annoying but I cannot think of a single game that includes outfits with cloth physics where this DOESN'T happen sometimes.
could be worse, like the ciri skin for sable, even on ultra settings with aa enabled under certain maps you can see her head outlined underneath her hair and the right side has a bald spot. I’ve seen mandy say its because of low settings before which is funny because i didn’t know the game had higher settings than ultra.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is just a physics issue, it's annoying but I cannot think of a single game that includes outfits with cloth physics where this DOESN'T happen sometimes.
could be worse, like the ciri skin for sable, even on ultra settings with aa enabled under certain maps you can see her head outlined underneath her hair and the right side has a bald spot. I’ve seen mandy say its because of low settings before which is funny because i didn’t know the game had higher settings than ultra.