Castlevania and AOT
So two licensed Castlevania skins returned to DBD….. are ALL the Attack on Titan skins coming back as well??
Please, I’m on my knees. Begging. I’ll find Isayama and ply him with money.
So two licensed Castlevania skins returned to DBD….. are ALL the Attack on Titan skins coming back as well??
Please, I’m on my knees. Begging. I’ll find Isayama and ply him with money.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I do understand the sentiment, it's worth noting that these two are not exactly comparable,
The Castlevania cosmetics (True Form Dracula, Soma Cruz etc) were from the Dominus Rift a year ago, and as usual, Rift cosmetics return to the store roughly a year later.
AOT was a cosmetic collab only, and didn't have any Rift, event or Tome dedicated to it. So it's not following the same logic, and was more of a one-time thing.
The AOT skins were recently enabled in 2v8 so it's not a 0% chance
I assume they are not coming back unless there is a second batch coming, or BHVR decides to redo their deal with the creators.