Does Calm Spirit completely hide a survivor aura?
I heard that Calm Spirit stops survivors from screaming, but it doesn't stop the Killer from seeing their aura.
Is that true; for example, with the perk Face the Darkness?
I heard that Calm Spirit stops survivors from screaming, but it doesn't stop the Killer from seeing their aura.
Is that true; for example, with the perk Face the Darkness?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As best as I can remember, interactions that are worded like "screams and shows their aura" will do their secondary effect, but something like "screams then becomes the obsession" (friends till the end) won't. Same with Doctors power, you can stop the scream but you can't stop his power.
Calm spirit does not hide auras. (As far as I know)
Yeah if by aura you mean the scream bubble.