Under Review for nearly a Year

Hi so I've had a bug post that has been "Under Review" for almost a full year coming this December.

It's extremley disingeartening, because it is a bug directly impacting my main. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of wait with no official confirmation. Obviously bugs have been in the game for years, but this one hasn't had a scrap of acknowledgement whatsoever.

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/435776/skull-merchant-drones-being-automatically-recalled-when-hooking-a-survivor-on-a-different-elevation#latest

Comments

  • That's nothing, I reported a bug with the Cenobite all the way back in 2021 and they still haven't fixed it.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    That's nothing, I reported a bug with the Cenobite all the way back in 2021 and they still haven't fixed it.

    It's truly depressing. No updates or verification or acknowledgement. It feels utterly pointless.

  • I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of wait with no official confirmation.

    Oh, absolutely. The Skilled Huntress achievement is broken on PlayStation: it says it requires 20 hatchet downs, but it actually requires 100.

    @FixSkiledHuntresPS4 said:

    The Skilled Huntress Trophy is bugged and doesn't match the number the trophy asks for, this also applies to the PS5 version!

    Steps to reproduce: Get 20 downs with hunters further than 24 meters, the trophy will NOT activate but will after 100.

    How often: All the time.

    The person who started the thread did so back in June 2024. I posted video evidence. The Skilled Huntress achievement still has not been fixed.