Shroud of separation doesn't work

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The offering doesn't work, whenever I use it, it spawns me with other survivors at the same place even though it says it should spawn us separatly.

PLATFORM: PS5

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • It works but there is something causing it to not work every time. I reported this few months back.

    @Wezqu said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

    Someone posted about this in the feedback and suggestion so I decided to test it out and indeed sometimes the survivors will still spawn together or really close to each other when the offering is meant to separate them from each other. One specific one was on the Forgotten Ruins map where they all spawned real close to each other in my custom lobby testing.

    PLATFORM: PC

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Load in the map and sometimes the survivors are still all real close to each other even when one of them uses Shroud of Separation

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HBH39QSU9BNB/deadbydaylight.log