Haddonfield Intro music bugged or intentionally changed?

I'm the only one who thinks that the haddonfield intro music is way to loud now? Is this a bug or intentionally changed? Couldn't find something in the latest patch notes.

Comments

  • yeah.. everytime i get that i have to alt tab like hell so my head doesnt explode. they need to change that if you ask me

  • They made it more like a horror game by scaring the ######### out of you if you weren't paying attention to what map you were loading into so you could cut the volume.

  • I dont know what they did but it sounds better
  • I dont know what they did but it sounds better
    Yeah I agree, it sounds better but the volume is to high compared to everything else don't you think so aswell?
  • I dont know what they did but it sounds better
    Yeah I agree, it sounds better but the volume is to high compared to everything else don't you think so aswell?
    Oh yeah, definently. R.I.P headphone users (which is most of the players) 


  • It's gotta be bugged, otherwise I'm forwarding my future hearing aid invoices to BHVR. 
  • I hope it's a bug. My ears are bleeding.

  • its a bug guys the devs talked about it when they mentioned the sound levels. I believe they should or already have had a survey going out asking about the sound mix levels.

  • @RuneStarr I am laughing so loud at this. Almost as loud as the Haddonfield music.
    But yeah, it's a bug guys. It should be fixed in the next big update.

  • not_Queen said:

    @RuneStarr I am laughing so loud at this. Almost as loud as the Haddonfield music.
    But yeah, it's a bug guys. It should be fixed in the next big update.

    Thanks for the confirmation, is the next big update the new chapter DLC update or will be a patch before the new chapter?
  • Yep, R.I.P. my ears since I wear headphones...but better than the Foghorn bugging out on Swamp
  • @not_Queen said:
    @RuneStarr I am laughing so loud at this. Almost as loud as the Haddonfield music.
    But yeah, it's a bug guys. It should be fixed in the next big update.

    @not_Queen why is it that Mikes sound when he tiers up to Evil within 2/3 is in a slightly higher pitch? Is that just me?

  • its just ochido #########.

  • @Oooooof said:
    its just ochido #########.

    It's just like OchiDo: annoying and makes my ears bleed just listening to it

  • The devs got inspired by ochido to make ingame sounds #########. They just started with haddonfield. The devs will do all sounds ######### in the next big update btw

  • @Oooooof said:
    The devs got inspired by ochido to make ingame sounds #########. They just started with haddonfield. The devs will do all sounds ######### in the next big update btw

    As long as I don't hear "LETZZZ DOOO THEEEEEZZZZEEE" in an obnoxiously loud accent every game, then I'm fine