Pinhead back
I’d love to have Pinhead back, I just missed him when I started to play him and I’d really love to be able to buy him.
I’d love to have Pinhead back, I just missed him when I started to play him and I’d really love to be able to buy him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
would love to see him back but its a licensing issue which means its not fully in bhvrs hands. surely theyre already working on a new deal if possible though
Unfortunately, it is a licensing issue which means that it wasn't behaviour's choice to remove him, instead the hellraiser IP owners decided to remove him most likely due to the new upcoming hellraiser game.
It's all up to Clive Baker rn, he owns the license now, before it was Boss protocol? or smth I don't remember. But I think it is possible because the new game is single player, so maybe Clive wouldn't mind handing out the license again, hopefully.