Fog bug (general bug) on Greenville
When are you guys going to fix the fog bug on Greenville or at least killswitch the map? You can hardly see.
I've put this under "Feedback and suggestions" because it's a general bug.
When are you guys going to fix the fog bug on Greenville or at least killswitch the map? You can hardly see.
I've put this under "Feedback and suggestions" because it's a general bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the end of November. I posted this one in September and the bug itself is even older. And it's still in the game … devs, are you there?
Welcome to old DbD.
Shame this is a bug and not a thing you can achieve with Reagents.
Yes, they are! The team has this under review and we can expect a fix in an upcoming bugfix patch.