Why is nothing done against survivors deliberatly not leaving?
It's a problem for me at least every 2nd game. Sometimes one, but often two or more survivors stay around when exits are open, deliberately not leaving. Sometimes they do not even look for hatch, just hiding, searching for chests and now due to the event, look for vessels to escape with. Worst of all, if they do some action (like short-time running or emotes) the "idle" timer resets and they do not even get crows over their heads so killer can find them!
I find this waste of time ridiculous and wonder why devs have done NOTHING in 3 years!! Do they even play the game themselves often enough? I don't think so. Last game was ridiculous, one survivor wasting 11,5 minutes (!) of my time and getting NO crows!!!
Comments
It's especially a problem on large maps.
Because its a killers problem
very true best you can do is just hunt them down
Not even a SIMPLE end-of-round timer of 1-2 minutes. It would be enough. But apparently they don't care. They mentioned in some streams they are gonna rework end game but they do NOTHING in the meantime?? Almost funny, except it isn't.
I always go afk, they can waste their own time if they want, I will take that as a shard mine
You can camp every tbagger and make them regret tbagging. Will it stop them from tbagging? No
Must have been a player with experience
They've been working on changing the end game so survivors can't stall. All we have to do is wait. For a lot of things. cough cough ds nerf, freddy rework COUGH
cough cough genrush nerf, hatch closing COUGH
I've actually noticed in my personal experience most survivors don't teabag as much anymore? Maybe thats just me lately.