Updating Onryo after the upcoming patch in the near future

So I want to get straight to the point that Sadako would need an update after this chapter drops in the near future. Whether the changes that are coming from this PTB go through fully or some adjustments are made- even in the current state of the game- Sadako is one of those killers in low/casual level she is fine and can give those survivors headaches. But those solo players that are experienced, in a coordinated group of survive with friends, and those in the high end of MMR, Onryo is struggling to keep up, and if these changes do come through then will be an extremely difficult killer to play and borderline unplayable in most scenario. I have made a Google Doc of Onryo changes that I believe can help with those things and the explanation to why I believe she should be a higher tier killer in my opinion. To hide my privacy, the images will be below

Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 1.jpg Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 2.jpg Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 3.jpg Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 4.jpg


Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 5.jpg Onryo 4.0 doc. pt 6.jpg



I would appreciate it if you guys would give this a up vote and any suggested changes you would make to what I have in the comments below.

Tagged: Killers

Comments