Houndmaster is unforgiveably janky and unplayable.
Try playing her in Gideon Meat Plant, you cant reliably search because your dog pointer fixes on floors sometimes. So when you want to search lower floor it searches upper.
And there were times where i just did a basic attack trying to make my dog search.
It is such a bad time playing her, i can't enjoy this killer. Jesus christ man.
Comments
Supposedly they are aware of all of her bugs and have planned fixes around this month. Though I haven't seen any Houndmaster in the PTB bug fixes.
Players 4k in my survivor matches with her quite a bit and I dont know how they manage it. Every time I've tried it takes an age for me to line up where I want to send the dog--then it still goes to the wrong place. I feel lucky if I can manage a 2k with her.
I love her but since the Walking Dead chapter she has been more buggy than ever. There is a very serious bug where she gets at 3.68m/s for a while (even while walking through the search path).
She needs some QoL and bug fixes asap.
Her dog's terrible bugs are still remained.
Stucking, ignoring order, too short running, walking arround and stuck again.
My head hurts.