Singularity Can Peek Hook Status

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When I was playing singularity during the PTB I noticed that whenever I selected a biopod or returned to the normal view the hook status of any hooked survivors would show for a small window. As you can see in the video below the little graphic covering the survivor's information replays its appearance animation allowing me to peek at the hook status.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I hooked one of the survivors.
  2. I selected a biopod/returned to the normal view from a biopod.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPTvwNb26U

PLAYER LOGS:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sgtyx47n8i1mx4c/DeadByDaylight.log/file

Comments

  • To find the logs:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.