3-in-1 Minor Bug Report

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

  1. Strange one-time FPS issue; unsure if this is a bug
  2. Missing fade-in sequence when loading into trial
  3. Certain killers' models are unable to be moved in killer lobby and custom game lobby

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. No clue how this happened or how to replicate. I was just playtesting the Dracula changes and when I downed Vee next to the exit gate, I noticed there was a noticeable dip in my FPS when I looked at the gate switch. This video was made in a custom lobby with a random map modifier and I haven't been able to replicate this bug on other maps. I have a 3070 Ti and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X just fyi.
  2. Self-explanatory
  3. Attempting to twirl certain killer's model yields no results even after their entry animations finish

VIDEO:

Watch "Dead by Daylight 2025.09.03 - 17.27.11.05" on Streamable.
Watch "Missing fade-in sequence" on Streamable.
https://youtu.be/D0sGaNim7oM

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: DeclinedKillers

Comments