Remove the Button Mash on the hook.
Seriously, I'd like to stop dying to this garbage. It just got turbo'd with this latest hotfix or something, since I keep dying to it in despite maintaining my usual pace.
Seriously, I'd like to stop dying to this garbage. It just got turbo'd with this latest hotfix or something, since I keep dying to it in despite maintaining my usual pace.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My carpal tunnel hands would love this. Mashing spacebar is the worst experience in the game for me as it literally hurts..
I came here just to post this same topic. I just died on the hook, even though I was mashing the button, and someone was on their way to save me. With less than half a second between taps, why did I die? Please change this mechanic, I know why it is how it is but at this point it needs to be removed.