SpringTraps "Chaser" emblems are always bronze

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: SpringTraps "Chaser" emblems are always bronze for me while the rest are gold or iri. In the most recent game that this happened, I got a 3 kill and 4 gens were done. I was in PLENTY of chases, and I won A LOT of them. This has happened to me in every Springtrap game I have played within the past week and even some of the survivors have been surprised I didn't pip (via endgame chat). I have done some research and it appears this has been a bug for over 2 months. I checked the patch notes for the latest PTB and well, nothing there. BHVR does EVERYTHING except for fixing their game (I'm talking to you BBQ & Chill rework and Vigil buff). Please excuse my anger

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I got into game, I played game, I won game, I had a bronze emblem after the game

VIDEO: Did not take video

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.03-23.24.52.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments