I'm technologically illiterate. Please help.

So I dont know much when it comes to technology. I know basic stuff but my question is could I use a kb/m for this game on ps4? I know it's possible to hook them up i just wanna get it literally only for this game.

Comments

  • Not without getting an adapter for them. The game doesn't recognize them as input devices otherwise.
  • @RWoodrow how much should I expect one to cost? I've seen varied prices.
  • @KingB Around $130 (American) is the cheapest one I believe. It's been awhile since I looked at them.
  • XIM costs like $100-$150. Native m/kb support is coming to Xbox, I wouldn't doubt they add it on PS4 as well just to keep up with MS.

    Also any of these devices you are are not a true m/kb, merely emulating a controller using m/kb. It's not the same thing.

    Seriously just learn to play with a controller until native support comes to your platform. XIM is a waste of money if you ask me.