New Tiles has been added
According to the patch notes in order to combat deadzones for Survivors Pallet density has been increased on multiple maps and apparently all those maps listed have new Tiles added.
See if you can find those new Tiles on the maps while playing
Comments
From what I have checked for the most part they have removed many strong tiles and replaced them with weaker versions and useless pallets at the edges of the maps.
The only positive news is that Haddonfield and Coldwind finally have a few more structures, but for some unknown reason, they have removed several pallets from Dead Dawg Saloon.
They standardized Dead Dawg Saloon from what I have seen, since they removed some of the more unique Tiles to the Map and replaced them with standard Tiles. E.g. I have seen a simple Long Wall instead of one of the Dead Dawg Tiles.
Which makes sense IMO, since Dead Dawg was their playground for breakable Walls, so instead of breakable Wall Tiles we have Tiles we know from other Maps. Which is a good thing IMO.