The Shape New lunge attack Controller bug where you're unable to turn during the Lunge
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: There's a bug in the ptb where you cannot in anyway turn while using The Shapes Lunge attack but it works perfectly fine for monse and keyboard
PLATFORM: PC PTB
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: happens when lunging with the attack
VIDEO: can't submit a video as I don't know how to record anything on pc im primarily a console gamer
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
classic
Thanks for reporting this! If anyone sees this and is able to share Player Logs or footage of this occurring, I'll be sure to share those with the team.
I would love to, but watching this on twitch, my playstation dosen't record. Hurry in now to TheFancieMan, and scroll on his live!
Here's some footage I was able to record.
I went and tested this specifically and recorded my game logs for it
DeadByDaylight.logCan also confirm my friend who uses controller could not turn while using the lunge attack. I will try to get the logs from her.