Can We Not Go Through With How PTBs are now loaded?
So you want people to opt into a PTB where absolutely nothing is leveled up, can't access Wraith or David anymore because they're locked behind tutorials that you locked in PTB? Doesn't this defeat the purpose? So if there's a bug with Wraith and someone wanted to try a new perk on Wraith in PTB, we just won't find out until live? So now unless I want to exclusively test things in customs, which doesn't count for your guys data I'm pretty sure, I can't test synergies or anything because I have to relevel those killers/survivors to do the test? If we're going to do some massive change like this can we at least just have everyone unlocked at P3 so we can test things? It's a PTB, it's not like you're just handing out free content on live by doing that. (I'm pretty sure the P3 part was also mentioned as part of the change so I'm not sure why that just didn't happen)
Edit: Oh so the P3 thing did go through, you just have to manually select every character and go into their bloodweb to have it done, gotcha. Also not fun, but I guess ever so slightly better.

Comments