A little over one hour to go
Who's up for testing the changes coming to the PTB when they go live?
I know I am going to
Who's up for testing the changes coming to the PTB when they go live?
I know I am going to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly I'm a console player. Planning to watch Slate test it out though. He seems to be the only streamer reserving judgement until he actually tries it out
Ahh.. If only consoles and non-Steam platforms had access to the PTB.
Slate is a good guy, I've watched a lot of his videos regarding various topics surrounding DBD as a whole.
Seems like a big one. Base game overhaul, the OG licenced killer being reworked, the most body horror from a new killer we've seen so far, new perks with them and the survivor, along with the whole slew of perk changes we usually get.
I'm def looking forward to hopping on later today!