Upcoming Changes - One Potential Exception?

Hey there,

I know there's a lot of upset about the upcoming changes - this is not that. I'm looking forward to the PTB and I have faith that if certain elements go poorly, they'll be reworked or removed before live.

However, there is one killer that I really think some kind of exception or rework is necessary for: Sadako.

Because Sadako has a secondary way to kill survivors, she has access to a very unique playstyle where she doesn't go for hook states. Sometimes she slugs, but she's not trying to slug for bleed-outs: The anti-slugging bit shouldn't be a big deal, but the bit about killing survivors without a certain number of hook states could ruin her.

Because of this, I was hoping BHVR would entertain either a rework or an exception for her, since unlike most killers, hook states do not translate into game progress for the way most Sadako players play.

I don't play her, I'm just bringing the feedback I've seen from the people who do, and it does seem like a special consideration warranting a look…. At least to me.

Thanks!

Comments

  • @Luon said:

    Hey there,

    I know there's a lot of upset about the upcoming changes - this is not that. I'm looking forward to the PTB and I have faith that if certain elements go poorly, they'll be reworked or removed before live.

    However, there is one killer that I really think some kind of exception or rework is necessary for: Sadako.

    Because Sadako has a secondary way to kill survivors, she has access to a very unique playstyle where she doesn't go for hook states. Sometimes she slugs, but she's not trying to slug for bleed-outs: The anti-slugging bit shouldn't be a big deal, but the bit about killing survivors without a certain number of hook states could ruin her.

    Because of this, I was hoping BHVR would entertain either a rework or an exception for her, since unlike most killers, hook states do not translate into game progress for the way most Sadako players play.

    I don't play her, I'm just bringing the feedback I've seen from the people who do, and it does seem like a special consideration warranting a look…. At least to me.

    Thanks!

    The pig can also kill players with the reverse beartraps before even hooking once.

  • I would tighten the condition for the permanent repair speed bonus.

    Not 6 hooks, 4.

    If a survivor dies at 4 hooks or less, then the bonus is applied.