Thalita's default skin (and recolors) missing large necklace

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When Thalita released, her default top and its recolors had a large necklace that is no longer present in-game. This necklace can be seen in older videos/screenshots and in her art. I'm not sure at which update it disappeared (maybe the engine update?), but it is gone in the current version.

PLATFORM: Steam (though I believe this is the case on all platforms)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: View Thalita's default outfit or any of its recolors in the store and you will see there is no large necklace hanging over her top.

PHOTOS:

Current look:

image.png

Past (March 2023):

image.png image.png

You can also see the necklace in all of her official art:

image.png image.png image.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I've attached my player log, though I don't think its relevant here.

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments