Unknown Weakened buff Question

I would like to ask about this change from the patch notes

"Increased the additional time added to Weakened when injured by a UVX projectile."

What does that mean exactly?. Will it be increasing the weakened time after injuring a survivor or fully refreshing the weakened effect when injuring a survivor?

Thank you

Comments

  • @Arkck said:

    I would like to ask about this change from the patch notes

    "Increased the additional time added to Weakened when injured by a UVX projectile."

    What does that mean exactly?. Will it be increasing the weakened time after injuring a survivor or fully refreshing the weakened effect when injuring a survivor?

    Thank you

    I think basically it refreshes but with more time added enough for a 2nd shot if you miss the first

  • @TheGoone said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/454886/unknown-weakened-buff-question

    I think basically it refreshes but with more time added enough for a 2nd shot if you miss the first

    That's what I assumed, I just wanted make a post asking to see if maybe a dev or community manager would respond, because I saw another post of someone asking about twins compensation on the forms and them getting a response so I figured why not try it.

  • So currently when you damage a survivor with UVX the duration increases by up to 6 seconds (limited to the starting duration), pretty sure that's the number that's increasing (and the starting duration is still 10 seconds). They haven't said yet by how much though.