The animation bug is ever persistent I see.
@THE_Crazy_Hyena said:The animation bug is ever persistent I see.
@THE_Crazy_Hyena said:
Right lol…I would’ve tried to dodge if I could see he was point his gun at me and what direction xD
This sir is sir Animation of Bug.
Skill issue clearly
That man hip fired you like a boss.
Bow down and pay your respects.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The animation bug is ever persistent I see.
Right lol…I would’ve tried to dodge if I could see he was point his gun at me and what direction xD
This sir is sir Animation of Bug.
Skill issue clearly
That man hip fired you like a boss.
Bow down and pay your respects.