Anti-tunnel is missing something to not be abusable by SWFs

It will remain to be seen in testing, but this seems highly abusable by SWFs. I hook a survivor, they get unhooked. Now they start getting in my way and body blocking. If i down them and hook them, i get punished. If i leave them on the ground, i get punished, seems like a lose/lose situation to me. I'm thinking the losing collision thing needs to be permanent if a survivor was the "last one unhooked" to prevent this abuse.

It needs some sort of deactivation condition of being (freshly hooked) to prevent abuse.

EDIT:

Since everyone is misinterpreting what i wrote:

I'm not talking about body blocking after just being unhooked. The whole thing prevents you from hooking the same person twice in row (with seemingly no time limit). So the scenario would be:

  1. Get hooked
  2. Get unhooked
  3. Heal up
  4. Work a gen (conspicuous action)
  5. I'm now the "most recently hooked survivor" and have collision with the killer
  6. I now body block for my team and killer can't do anything about it.

Comments

  • The dev update also says they lose collision, so you'd just walk through them in that scenario.

  • I believe they said that recently unhooked survivors will have no collision, so they shouldn’t be able to bodyblock.

    I guess they could still drop pallets or find another method to get in your way. It’s something I think we’ll have to test on the PTB first.

  • We will definitely have to test these changes extensively on the PTB. Let's spin up some custom games to test everything out

  • Unhooked survivors won't have collision you can just walk right through them

  • @TheGoone said:

    Unhooked survivors won't have collision you can just walk right through them

    @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I believe they said that recently unhooked survivors will have no collision, so they shouldn’t be able to bodyblock.

    I guess they could still drop pallets or find another method to get in your way. It’s something I think we’ll have to test on the PTB first.

    @jesterkind said:

    The dev update also says they lose collision, so you'd just walk through them in that scenario.

    Re-read the edit.