Cage disappears on death but then teleports you
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was dying on hook, and when I did finally die, the animation happened normally. However, after the cage phased away with me, it acted like I had been hooked again, but with no cage. This lasted for a few seconds when the game realized that would be my 3rd hook, and I died again for real. Video clip in the zip.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED: Placed on the hook early in the match. Left by teammates. Die on hook. Hook disappears, and then I teleport across the map and die again.
VIDEO:
There was an error displaying this embed.PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
Here is a copy. I did play one or two games after, but hopefully they are still helpful.