Huntress hatchets not damaging

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Huntress hatchets do not injure or down but plays the sound and effects, it's a similar issue with Deathslinger. Tested in 2v8 and in customs, issue occurs in both instances.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play Huntress, throw some hatchets at people.

VIDEO:

Huntress Hatches.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

Comments

  • I can absolutely confirm this is a real issue. I too have experienced the hatchet hits not registreing damage to survivors. It actually was much worse earlier in the year, the it got better, basically it was fixed up untill about the end of 2V8 when it seemed to creep back in again (I notitce many reports complaining about this happening in 2V8). But I can confirm this happening recently in 1V4.

    I am a content creator and I think I will make a full video report and presentation on this issue and one or two others.

  • this is why i no longer play her. She was my main.

  • It’s more than half of year issue for her and they can’t fix it.

    DeathSlinger still have issue with calibration of his aim on every skin beside default + bug with aim animation weren’t fixed.

    Unknown still have issue with unexpected collision on Toba Landing and numerous other maps, for example.

    PyramidHead still can’t play on Lerry and RPD with his power, he also has audio bug that can confuse with hit validation.

    Springtrap audio and axe animation currently bugged again

    And ALL of this problems don’t include weird hitboxes.

    Seemed someone doesn’t really like range killers.