Floating Survivor in 2v8

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Got released from the hooked and then was stuck in a floating animation whenever I moved, but regular animation when performing actions

PLATFORM: Windows 10, Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Playing 2v8 as Orela, Medic role, hooked once
  2. Got downed and sent to second hook
  3. Two survivors came to take off hook, with one removing from hook
  4. After unhooking animation, started floating like I was being carried, and continued even when doing normal actions and when being injured
  5. Eventually, dash hit by Wesker and sent to death hook

VIDEO: https://www.twitch.tv/reborntoxicity/clip/PoliteIgnorantMagpieDBstyle-yD-7jFAZBId1Kkyq

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • Let me add one more picture. I had some connection issues during this match and I unhooked her so I thought it's just on my end looking a bit funny :D She stayed that way til the end, including her aura.

    20250821200700_1.jpg