Play while you wait could justify new permanent Gamemodes
You can look for a match and play in the meantime.
Obviously this isn't foolproof as "I want to play this now, not later" but honestly it's one of the best bandaids I've seen in this game
You can look for a match and play in the meantime.
Obviously this isn't foolproof as "I want to play this now, not later" but honestly it's one of the best bandaids I've seen in this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If only it actually worked properly. Hope BHVR gets their ######### together. Me and my mate tried playing survivor while waiting for our killer game. Survivor round finished, lobby disappeared, and killer queue got cancelled. Since then, we just don’t risk it and wait it out instead. :/