Can't play with friends on different platforms
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: can't play with friends on different platforms
PLATFORM: STEAM&EPIC GAMES
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
My friend plays on Steam and I'm on Epic Games. I used to be able to join their party instantly, but now I have to wait for them to accept, and when they do, they get an error. Also, when one of us sends a party invite, it doesn't show up for the other person at all.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
Is it this file, or another one in the picture?
It's the correct one, thank you!
Will it be a long time until this problem is resolved?
I need an update on when this bug will finally be fixed.
I've been waiting for a whole month and still can't play with my friends.
I saw the game updated today, and I thought for sure this bug would be fixed so I could finally play with them, but nothing was resolved.
I was starting to go insane looking this problem up, never had this issue before the last patch but now I can't play with anyone without restarting my client first.