as in horrifying abominations
@Broosmeister said: The Framerate on PS4.
I mean distorted pictures but this works too
@A_Crow said: ..
thank you
Fecking centipedes
@LCGaster said: Fecking centipedes
Okay, I guess I will put down what I mean
Edits like this@friendlykillermain you know what I mean
@ToxicFengM1n said: Edits like this@friendlykillermain you know what I mean
i hear you loud and clear lets get this started
ill start with re uploading the old ones
here we go
and more
still coming
i think its time legion got a makeover
@A_Crow said: This was once the clown.
thats the spirit!
Yeah, I know, I was trolling
friendlykillermain said: @A_Crow said: This was once the clown. thats the spirit!
@A_Crow said: friendlykillermain said: @A_Crow said: This was once the clown. thats the spirit! So was this.
@A_Crow said: friendlykillermain said:
@A_Crow said:
This was once the clown.
So was this.
heres deep fried legion
@friendlykillermain said: here we go
Hey you got my freddy and Fazebilly (merkmusic)
Oh god
@ToxicFengM1n said: as in horrifying abominations
Basically anytime I see the words PATCH NOTES!
Imagine having 5 bloody party streamers then your game crashes. I still get cold sweats.
@MegaWaffle said: @ToxicFengM1n said: as in horrifying abominations Basically anytime I see the words PATCH NOTES!
@MegaWaffle said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha perfect
Honestly, I fear creatures that move really fast when you're not looking at them, mostly statues. Like the Gold Watchers from Dark Deception.
@PhantomMask20763 said: Nightmares? K
Oh no, paulie posted that before and it looked terrifying
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean distorted pictures but this works too
thank you
Fecking centipedes
Okay, I guess I will put down what I mean
Edits like this
@friendlykillermain you know what I mean
i hear you loud and clear lets get this started
ill start with re uploading the old ones
here we go

and more

still coming
i think its time legion got a makeover
thats the spirit!
Yeah, I know, I was trolling
heres deep fried legion
Hey you got my freddy and Fazebilly (merkmusic)
Oh god
Basically anytime I see the words PATCH NOTES!
Imagine having 5 bloody party streamers then your game crashes. I still get cold sweats.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha perfect
*sniff*
Picasso over the years for sure
Honestly, I fear creatures that move really fast when you're not looking at them, mostly statues. Like the Gold Watchers from Dark Deception.
Oh no, paulie posted that before and it looked terrifying