Pale Rose Big boat blink deadzone since 2.5
Since 2.5 there is a blink deadzone at the long sides of the big boat on the pale rose map. You can still teleport on top of it or into the basement, however you cant teleport in a certain area around the long sides of the boat. I think it has to do with the stones on each side but not sure.
Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaMRIik5Ops
Are the devs aware of this new blink deadzone bug? @Patricia @not_Queen @Peanits
Comments
I was getting deadzones around this boat the other day, that's when I got my "saltiest comment ever" thread after a survivor started bragging that I missed my blinks because of this.
I'm guessing whenever this map comes up survivors in the know are gonna run to it over and over again because everything in this game sadly seems to be exploited.
Alright coming back with some info:
The deadzone on the Swamp map is fixed internally, hopefully will be pushed with the next big update. (yay!)
The deadzone on Lery has been marked as fixed since September 2018 but if you have experienced the bug again @EntityDispleased , please tell us
That's good! Last time I had it I didn't have an issue but if you see it, please report
There is also a deadzone somewhere around the main building in Blood Lodge. Happened to me today. @not_Queen
Thank you very much! I am happy now
The next big update?
Is that chapter 11? or Freddy?
@not_Queen I have a question, is the blink deadzone around the small house (not shack) on mothers dwelling logged?
Also I can confirm to you that Lerys is completely fixed, I haven't encountered a single deadzone for months