2v8 Legion...
…replace it with Plague. I'd prefer a (support) killer that takes skill than one that just puts you on a cheap auto-pilot. Boring as, boring against.
…replace it with Plague. I'd prefer a (support) killer that takes skill than one that just puts you on a cheap auto-pilot. Boring as, boring against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both of these are autopilot!!! She doesn't even need to hit players if she's added to 2v8, just puke on gens and vaults!
Plague still needs to find people and she does not have mobility, there is a big difference.
She wouldn't need to do much, just keep circling the map and spraying pallets and gens and let the other killer do the rest. I like Plague and I play as her but she'd be just as bad of a nuisance in 2v8, and even more boring to play as.
She doesn't! She can puke on gens and infect people that way. She could even go so far as to get down to one clean pool and camp it once a majority of survivors are infected, as unhooking a infected survivor or working on a gen with them infects you, since she doesn't have to be the only person chasing survivors.
OK, whatever you say. Still prefer Plague over Legion though :3