My Goal for Prestige 100 Unknown Going Very Well

I finally reached P31 today. I been working very Hard to Achieve this goal. Im very excited I've always wanted a p100 character not flex but to just have something I can say I did on my own

Comments

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    I finally reached P31 today. I been working very Hard to Achieve this goal. Im very excited I've always wanted a p100 character not flex but to just have something I can say I did on my own

    I think you summed up well why people want to prestige-grind. Definitely a personal achievement in itself.
    I hit P100 on Sable last month, which is the first character I have gotten to P100.
    Took me a solid 90 hours of in-match time to do so, so you definitely need a bit of a time investment.
    Now, I am working on Feng, getting her to P100, since she was my OG survivor main from when I started playing back in 2018.
    I reached P42 today.

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    I finally reached P31 today. I been working very Hard to Achieve this goal. Im very excited I've always wanted a p100 character not flex but to just have something I can say I did on my own

    Let me congratulate you for your excellent taste.
    Unknow is awesome. It's one of the few times BHVR actually did a good original killer.

    @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/454283/my-goal-for-prestige-100-unknown-going-very-well

    I think you summed up well why people want to prestige-grind. Definitely a personal achievement in itself.
    I hit P100 on Sable last month, which is the first character I have gotten to P100.
    Took me a solid 90 hours of in-match time to do so, so you definitely need a bit of a time investment.
    Now, I am working on Feng, getting her to P100, since she was my OG survivor main from when I started playing back in 2018.
    I reached P42 today.

    I p100 Jill, Nemesis and Vecna purely for the infinite lvl 50 bloodweb.๐Ÿ˜‹