0% Silent rush speed

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I saved a teamate from a cage, she used the silent rush with me not exhausted and I didn't get the rush's bonus speed but still got exhausted

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Save an Escapist from the cage, they use the Silent Rush ability and you don't get speed up

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/KJDekc2otJg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.18-16.18.20.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.19-17.20.35.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.19-20.18.07.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight_2.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • image.png

    This is different time (and bug) where I used Silent Rush, gained speed but the haste symbol showed 0%

  • grafik.png

    Same here. Sometimes it just doesn't work. The Ada (that just got hit) used her silent rush/speed ability and I got exhausted with 0% haste…

    What I also noticed is that if it works, it stutters. Like the whole screen stutters while I sprint faster. When the effect is over, the stutter is over.

  • https://youtu.be/rhddDrjBn6I

    Played as escapist to see if I can get some video clips of this happening.
    No sprintboost all match long…
    Hope this helps.