2v8 Torment Creek

I was under the impression that the 2v8 maps were supposed to be larger with more loops to handle this game mode….

image.png

Comments

  • I haven't seen any of the maps that were added this time yet, but for some reason there was hardly any effort put into the three maps from the GF/Oni 2v8 and Torment Creek was one of those. Compare 2v8 Thompson House to Torment Creek and it's easy to notice how little got changed.

  • @Foggyguy said:

    Yeah, just don't play 2v8 is the winning move. They buffed legion to be even worse and I don't think they even touched oni. I just don't see why anyone would play when they could get that… which explains the awful que times for killers.

    Yea I was a little optimistic but I guess they decided any possible course other than trying to improve the survivor experience in this mode was the way to go.

  • @Foggyguy said:

    Yeah, just don't play 2v8 is the winning move. They buffed legion to be even worse and I don't think they even touched oni. I just don't see why anyone would play when they could get that… which explains the awful que times for killers.

    Legion was nerfed.

  • @Foggyguy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3986182#Comment_3986182

    Correct me if I'm wrong but please explain to me how making it easier to down someone with their power while slightly lowering the amount of people they can hit is a nerf. It's like if they made it so base legion only had to hit three people to unlock the down.

    They said they nerfed them. I dont play legion. Feral frenzy doesnt last as long. Legion sees less targets with his power than he use to and removed his ability to see killer instinct beyond his terror radius. They are nerfs.

    Just because he wasn't removed from 2v8 doesn't mean they aren't nerfs.

  • Coldwind just looks the same size to me

  • The nerfs are so miniscule it doesn't effect him at all plus they buffed him but lowering final hit to 6