Is the "expected wait time" basekit for every mode now?

I saw a streamer sitting in 2v8 killer pre-queue screen, waiting to queue up, and it said something like "expected wait time: 15 minutes" at the bottom. Is this applying to survivors too? how about normal 1v4 mode? Everyone I can see who's live is in a game already, and I would check but i don't want to reinstall DBD just to check for that one change.

Comments

  • The expected wait time is only for 2v8 - so for the killer side specifically in this case.

  • @Mandy said:

    The expected wait time is only for 2v8 - so for the killer side specifically in this case.

    Ah, thanks for the information <3

  • @Mandy said:

    The expected wait time is only for 2v8 - so for the killer side specifically in this case.

    I think it would be nice to have for every role and every mode!

  • @Mandy said:

    The expected wait time is only for 2v8 - so for the killer side specifically in this case.

    People inspecting packets have found that this information already exists and is calculated for each server in the normal queue, any reason why it’s not shown in the client?