Hook
I suggest that when a survivor is on the hook, after 10 consecutive successful checks they are released
I suggest that when a survivor is on the hook, after 10 consecutive successful checks they are released
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if we need to be released, but it would be nice if there was more we could do to help ourselves or our teammates while in the dying or hooked states.
I think this will be a good idea, especially to help with camping hooks and to along with this idea about the skill checks at second stage of hook, I suggest that players that get downed in a certain timeframe (tunneled) will gain invicibility from the killer until the survivor interacts with item/gen/totem/healing self and/or other survivor(s). To not have survivors over use the additional mechanic (if added) there is a forced timer where invicibility is finished.