Mori survivor causing game to become unplayable.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When Mori-ing a survivor it did not show the mori animation but instead the map from a very zoomed out skybox. It changes angles each time the camera would have changed in the mori animation. I was then locked into only seeing the map from the skybox for the remainder of the game. I could use WASD and turn my camera to see the map turn, seems it placed my camera incredibly high in the map but resumed 'normal gameplay'. I have not seen this since and have been mori-ing as dracula still without issue. Map was Toba
PLATFORM:
PC/Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: simply mori-ing the survivor. Unsure if anything else cause, was playing the Dark Lord, there were gems remaining and all survivors alive at the time of mori
VIDEO:
IMG_8430.zipPLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.zip
Comments
This has happened to me again on temple of purgation so definitely recuring. Still as The Dark Lord
IMG_8436.zip