Please bring a proper ranking system or let's play with people of the same rank
I'm in the last rank but I'm tired of playing with guys who can't see the way forward. They reduce the fun of the game and make me dislike playing.
I'm in the last rank but I'm tired of playing with guys who can't see the way forward. They reduce the fun of the game and make me dislike playing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're referring to monthly grades, that has nothing to do with rank, other than when the grades reset, your mmr also resets. Grades are just a means of making extra bp every month, they're not a form of "rank"