https://youtu.be/5HnpEMiLA-w
I´ve been having this kind of issues lately
@ThiccClaud said:https://youtu.be/5HnpEMiLA-w
nice 360 bruh but huh I think that hit was a lag issue, seems fair for me
A reply? Ah, I see you are new here!
@tt_ivi_99 said: And that's why you have to avoid slow vaults
slow vault is the only way you can vault some windows tho
Holy that's some distance!
ToxicFengM1n said: @tt_ivi_99 said: And that's why you have to avoid slow vaults slow vault is the only way you can vault some windows tho
Karma for 360
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I´ve been having this kind of issues lately
I'd say this is balanced. Karma even.
nice 360 bruh but huh I think that hit was a lag issue, seems fair for me
A reply? Ah, I see you are new here!
slow vault is the only way you can vault some windows tho
Holy that's some distance!
Karma for 360