Anyone else been playing RE2 Remastered?

It's like my childhood just kicked me in the nuts. I'm having way too much fun with it!

Comments

  • I have watched the Mr.X gonna give it to you compilations, but I have yet to purchase RE2 Remastered as Iwould prefer to stick to Dbd for now.
  • I did. I love it!
    They did everything right with this remake.
    The atmosphere is great. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    I did. I love it!
    They did everything right with this remake.
    The atmosphere is great. 

    I never played the original, but if its as good as the remake was, then sign me the ######### up.

  • Btw, it's a remake, not only a remaster. That's a big difference. I played the original RE2 and got addicted to it, was practically my childhood. And the remake is just awesome and so much better in many ways.

  • Just bring that Tyrant as licensed Killer.

    Slowly but with loud stomping noises.
    Can use his power to break trough the walls of the shack and mazes.
    At the end of the match not many obstacles would be left to loop around.

  • Oh yeah awesome game played the original too
    Feb. 15 free DLC