I can't understand why surv game is hard, the fact is surv has stronger perk and counter killer hard
(Forgive me, Im not an English speaker)
Check my past posts, you can see how survs use certain perks to plunder advantages from me. Surv perks obv stronger than killer's. I was back for a few matches, and I can't believe the most popular killer perks are still gen-reduce combos, while survs have more new tricks.I mean, What's wrong with this gen speed?
Those perks make survs heal faster, run faster, and do gens faster for no cost. While killer perks never offer something without cost or a trigger condition. Then, some surv perks also have OP mechanics that could change the match hard, like counter tunnel, counter camp, tenacity, HP, and stun. While killer perks can never have such an effect, I mean, huge improvement or mechanic.
Also, I really want to say is, survs counter every movement of killers, sometimes they even use perks to bully killers, which is awful in a 4v1 game. When killers grab, flashlights are coming; if they successfully grab, counter grab perks are coming; when they kick the gen, bombs are triggered; when they hook someone, thousands of surv perks are triggered; when they injure survs, they may just make surv faster. Even they are just walking, someone may rush from a locker and give a stun… See, because of perks, survs can avoid punishment when they make mistakes and get a free advantage in the match. The aim of killers is hooking survs, but even hooking trigger surv perks and give them some buff!
Until now, every killer play style can be countered. Killers like Clown can be countered by gen rush because they lack teleport. Slugging play like Twins can be countered by self-heal. Totem play style can be easily countered by surv totem combo. And tunnel… we know we already have many counter-tunnel perks, so it won't work.
I wrote so much because I got mad. Survs obv have strong perks, while high-rank SWF is even unbreakable, but why they still complain? Like they never use perks to bully a baby killer?
Comments
Why is Tenacity up there as OP mechanics for survivor?
Because many lack the coordination and skill, or sometimes even the tools themselves.
Unless you bought Jonah, Tapp and Kate, you can't get the full slugging build, you need Tapp and Rebecca for the genrush build, ect. ect.
Skill issues. I sure the guy who got a 1900+ win streak was getting countered hard by OP survivor perks
All survivors have are perks. They are the things that give them uniqueness and strength. Killers have powers and killer perks have to be balanced around not being too powerful on any of 40 killers.
Until now, every killer play style can be countered.It would be a really bad game if survivors didn't have the possibility of counterplay.
I love Tenacity... my legit favourite DBD perk, even before this Convinction Soul Guard nonsense started.
I cant agree it's OP in any way...
But its heart warming/validating to see it listed ☺️
people rely on perks and items to carry them instead of their actual skills, this is why u sometimes get destoryed by someone who is running like 1 meta perk and just random funny perks