Thoughts the past few years
You could say I'm an old school player, been around many years.
I have purchased every single survivor, every single killer and obviously I have every perk in the game. At some point over those years, I have played every single day without fail. I have loved this game and the various challenges and fun that can or used to be had.
I still play daily now but I have to say, my head has dropped.
The state the whole game has been in the past few months and newly released things, has completely demoralised me. Ive loved this game, spent a LOT of money. On the whole, the devs have a hard task really getting all the different features working simultaneously in the same game perfectly. I am not going to stop playing but im playing with a reduced level of enthusiasm. Ive written to behaviour about bugs, cheaters and how I would prefer MMR to work, (not on just escapes).
All I can do is continue to give my money, play the game and HOPE that the quality of life plan they have really makes a difference and I start to love the game again.
Its a shame its come to this way of feeling and I do still play daily but less often. Now im playing other games because sometimes I just cant bear the state some things are in. Lets hope that BeHavour actually crack it this time or I fear for the game itself. If too many people become disheartened like this, the game will die. Games do die and will continue to die.
Save it BeHaviour. Please.
Comments
I haven’t paid for any content in a long time and won’t do so until it’s clear that BHVR has turned a corner in terms of quality control and listening to feedback from the community, especially the most experienced and influential content creators. As long of they keep seeing growth in revenue, there’s no reason for them to do anything differently than they have the past 9 years.